Welcome to Snarf's Portfolio!

Welcome to the blog dedicated to my financial portfolio and all the random babbling that comes along with it!

In here you will be able to join me on my financial journey as I display my progress from the wonders of investing. I am wanting to use this blog as a tool to show others the success that can be achieved by learning how to invest, no matter the capacity. I know investing in and utilizing the stock market can seem like a daunting task but I assure you it can be made very easy and simple to understand.

I am by no means an expert nor would I consider myself to be a financial advisor, but I do have experience and anecdotes of success and I am always willing AND wanting to share these with other people. If I can help even one person being investing and saving for their future I will feel like I have made a difference and that is huge and important to me.

In this blog, I will be posting recaps and discussions on a lot of different topics that I am familiar with, topics I may not be familiar, or topics that I want to learn about. Through this, I hope I am able to educate myself as well as my readers. My plan is to include as many pictures as well as videos and resources as I can to ensure that my readers are properly informed and given credible information to help them make their own decisions about investing.

Without rambling on longer than I need to, let's dig right in! Explore the blog and find what you're looking for through the "search" function or just by staying up to date with the most recent posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?