Acorns Micro Investing App // Let Acorns Do The Investing Behind The Scenes!

Too Busy To Worry About Investing?

Acorns has made it extremely easy to help you invest behind the scenes. You do not need to do much or get too involved with this investing platform. After your initial set-up and entry into the market, you can pretty much leave your account to work for you. It works behind the scenes to invest your money into a custom built portfolio that works for your lifestyle and risk tolerance. 

This mobile app has been a great tool for me to invest in the market daily. I utilize this app to deposit $5 each day into the market, no matter how the market is performing. Because of this, I am able to purchase into my portfolio when the market is down, meaning a lower cost on those stocks/funds. This allows for greater returns when the market corrects itself and returns back to normal. 

There are plenty of reasons to use Acorns, and hopefully, I can explain why it is a useful investing tool for those that are interesting in investing but have been too scared to do so before.

I created the video below as a great reference and as a way to explain how to use Acorns and how I use it myself!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!