Black Friday - 11.23.18

Results From Black Friday - 11.23.18

Hopefully, everyone has a great Thanksgiving and if you don't celebrate that, hopefully, you had a great Thursdays. Today is Black Friday and I was interested in are how it would affect the market. Strangely enough, it was a smaller gain/loss than I was expecting. I figured it would have a large effect but it really didn't do anything too surprising. I should probably count my blessings on this though considering I only had one positive day this week.

An interesting note, look how my M1 Finance went positive compared to other assets. I'm thinking diversifying in Aerospace really makes that difference and is a great visual as to why different sectors perform differently each day.

Acorns

M1 Finance

Fidelity Go

Bumped

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!