Friday - 11.16.18

Results From Friday - 11.16.18

Finally, a week that ended on a positive note! Nothing huge, but I will take two days of green instead of a whole week of red. Or worse, ending on an extremely red day for Friday. My work week starts on Friday so nothing bums me out more than "starting" my week with a down day in the market. 

Acorns has made it to $830 which is nice and when I start to receive more dividends I believe they will start to easily pay for the monthly fee associated with Acorns. M1 Finance should be having some dividends trickle in as well and should start to reinvest into my dividend portfolios nicely. Fidelity Go has only had $7,500 invested into, so right now I'm having an overall gain from that account. Let's keep it that way! Bumped is well on its way to $27 dollars!

Acorns


M1 Finance


Fidelity Go


Bumped


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!