Bumped App Explanation // FREE Stock Rewards!

Too Good To Be True?

The sound of FREE stock rewards sounds almost too good to be true. I thought this as well when I first heard about Bumped, an app that rewards you with free stock in companies that you purchase from daily.

Bumped is an app that allows you to link a credit/debit card within the app (or multiple cards) to get rewards back on purchases you make with those cards. I will be posting a video explaining how it works but I will also give a brief run-down in text form of how it works.

In lieu of having to pay a lot to gain brand loyalty, companies are able to reward consumers with small fractional shares of their company. This is done simply by purchasing from that company. Say you make a $100 purchase from Walmart. You would get 2% of that purchase back in stock reward in the form of Walmart stock. So, in this case, you would get $2 worth of Walmart stock into your Bumped account. This may seem a little too good to be true but I have thought about it and I believe this a smarter way to gain brand loyalty for these companies. Consumers will choose to go to certain stores instead of a competitors store if they know they will be rewarded with stock in the selected company.

This app can be utilized in very many ways. My wife and I both have our cards linked to my Bumped account so purchases made by both of us are recognized by the app so we get a lot more potential to trigger these stock rewards. Alexis loves to buy Starbucks so we get a lot of rewards in the form of Starbucks stock. We do most of our grocery shopping at Kroger as well as fuel up our vehicles from Kroger, so we are getting stock rewards from both of those transactions.

So far we have made just over $20 in stock rewards by doing the same purchasing that we were normally doing. It is low-effort, passive income. I see no downside to trying the Bumped app and I encourage everyone to at least give it a try.

To learn a bit more and how to get started watch this video below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!