Initial Portfolio Overview // Get To Know My Portfolio & Platforms

Let's Look At The Portfolios!

I have finally made a video really digging into what my portfolios are looking like and how the money is allocated within my portfolios. This video is the initial posting and gives an overview of what to expect from my upcoming videos and what to watch for. I hope these videos will be fun to watch as these investments grow and change over time!

I really want to make a video once a week or maybe twice a month depending on how much feedback and change happens. This will help keep continuity among all my social media platforms; this blog, Instagram, and YouTube itself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!