Thursday - 11.8.18

Results From Thursday - 11.8.18

Well, we can't have a green week the entire week. That's okay though because the losses today can easily be made up. I'm sure the post mid-term hype is just starting to ware off and that's why we saw a little slump in the market. All market corrections take some time, I suppose.
I am pleased with how quickly our Bumped account is filling up, though. The video I released a few days ago has gotten quite a few people talking about it and I think it will really help a lot of people get more from the purchasing they we're already doing. I can't wait to see what further engagement I get about it!

Acorns



M1 Finance 


Bumped

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!