Friday - 11.9.18

Results From Friday 11.9.18

We I kinda knew those 3 green days were too good to be true. These last two days of the week really took away from everything we had gained back this week. That's alright though because I'm still pumping $5 into Acorns daily so I'm just going to keep buying the funds "on sale". Not how I wanted to end the week but it could have been worse.
Also, M1 Finance initiated my trade that would have been for the upcoming Monday to happen today because of Veterans Day in Monday and the banks not being open. So hopefully the transaction went through and I got some discounted funds within my M1 portfolio as well.

Always look for a silver lining, guys!

Acorns




M1 Finance




Bumped


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Seriously, What Is Investing?

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!