Dosh Cash Back App // Get 1% - 5% Cash Back On Everyday Purchases

Ready To Get More From Your Purchases?

Dosh is a new app that I recently discovered that gives cash back for shopping at local stores. The rewards are in the form of cash back and is a percentage of your total purchase. Most of the rewards are between 1-5% back. Today I was out getting Pizza Hut (which is also a vendor for Bumped ) so I figured I would double dip on my rewards and use Dosh as well. My coworkers even pitched in some cash so I was able to make the large purchase off my card, to generate a larger transaction.

You guy will surely want to add this app to your collection of cash back and rewards apps, because it is free, offers a nice referral bonus, and gives back for the purchasing you were likely already doing.

View the video below as I give an explanation of how the app works and how to utilize it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dividend Digest || Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) || 7.84% Div. Yield!

Monday - 12.3.18